Monday, February 16, 2009

A little something

So i haven't written in a little while and wanted to make just a little post about this past Valentines weekend. I did not spend it with Kelly, rather with 20ish jr/sr high kids in big bear. It was the Hilltop youth winter retreat. I was up to lead worship and be a chaperon (aka - dude to make sure kids don't die) It was a blast being in the snow, but getting there wasn't exactly quick. What is normally a 1.5-2.5 hour drive, turned out to be a 7.5 hour ride. I was riding up with 2 people that I didn't know very well, but by the end we were telling our lives stories. I really had a good time driving up with them and I am glad we got to hang out.
Besides the drive up, everything went really well. I got to go bowling and shopping with 7/8th graders, lead worship and well, just have a good time.

More to come later.

Allan

No comments: