Monday, March 16, 2009

I will get to grading soon....

I started this blog while doing grading, (yes I know i am a slacker), but i couldn't help it. I just saw all of the things that I had around me and had to take in the moment. So here is what i saw around me and some thoughts surrounding those items.

ipod, laptop, a starbucks double shot (yumm), G1 cellphone, backpack with Bible, journal, notebook and well, tons of other little things. All of which are not essential to life, but make it all the more easier. I really do love my ipod.

Listening to my wine podcast, i am thinking about how much i have explored the world of wine and beer over the past year, it has been great. I went to Temecula twice just to taste wine and be with my girlfriend and sister. (and i am thinking about 1 more trip for my b-day) I have made beer twice and can't wait to make more. (something i will blog on more later)

Other ways i feel blessed.....

I have a great job where i have the privilege to influence, guide and try to enlighten young minds. Even though they have probably started me on a few gray hairs i really do love my job.
My family is amazing! The church i attend is not only challenging but very loving. And i could not forget my beautiful girlfriend whom has blessed my life in so many ways.

Well that is it for now, I just had to share that.........any thoughts?

Allan

1 comment:

Stoogelover said...

You came over to Temecula twice and didn't so much as call?